Chiefs Fan Accidentally Sets Himself on Fire Celebrating Super Bowl Win

Super Bowl LIV was a memorable night for this Chiefs fan in more ways than one.  Check out this viral video of a guy celebrating the win by setting a couch on fire… and accidentally catching his shoes on fire as well.

(WARNING:  Language!!!)

Tags: , , ,

5 thoughts on “Chiefs Fan Accidentally Sets Himself on Fire Celebrating Super Bowl Win

  1. 142977 864988I must admit that this is 1 great insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and truly take part in creating something particular and tailored to their needs. 711919

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>