Walk For Hope is an annual family-oriented fundraiser to support people with autism and their families while improving autism awareness. All funds raised from this event stay in our community and support Autism Society Acadiana’s programs & resources.
- Stipends for families to attend autism-related seminars/conferences
- Mini-grants for teachers and professionals who work with students with autism
- Local conferences/workshops/training on autism topics
- Family-friendly events throughout the year
- Lending library & other autism-related resources
- And much more!