2020 Lafayette Virtual Banquet
Sky High for Kids was founded in this very community in 2007
This community helped us start Sky High for Kids and has
always believed in our mission and that is to END Childhood Cancer. After a long hiatus on fundraising events due to the COVID-19
pandemic, Sky High for Kids needs the community’s help more than ever
to maintain annual outgoing donation goals to St. Jude Children’s
Research Hospital amongst others.
* 13th Annual Lafayette event – Same mission, same event, only
* August 7th at 7:00 PM Live from Rock ‘n’ Bowl de Lafayette
* Hear from families fighting Childhood Cancer
* Enjoy a performance from Louisiana native and Grammy Winner,
* Join in on our live & silent auction and purchase raffle
tickets for a chance to win a Gas Skeet Cart & Trailer (donated by
Cajun Carts & Delta Trailer Sales)
* Childhood Cancer is the #1 cause of death by disease in the
United States and everyday 43 children are diagnosed!
* Despite everything going on in the world, one thing is certain
and that is that our mission is not cancelled.
* Our kids and families are relying on us!
* Text “2020LA” to 243-725 to register for FREE to join